Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Senior Associate Technology / Platform - Restful services & ESB
We at Publicis Sapient, enable our clients to Thrive in Next and to create business value through expert strategies, customer-centric experience design, and world class product engineering. The future of business is disruptive; transformative; and becoming digital to the core.
We seek the (Passionate Technologists) who are
- deeply skilled, bold, collaborative, flexible
- reimagine the way the world works to help businesses improve the daily lives of people, and the world
Our work is fueled by
- challenging boundaries,
- multidisciplinary collaboration,
- highly agile teams, and
- the power of the newest technologies and platforms.
- Work with arch for technology evaluation and quick POC.
- Implement solution components to productionize an Integration solution and work closely with Architect
- Convert client requirement to API contract, Mock services and Secure APIs
- Own and deliver complex modules and build solution templates end to end having best practices
- Own track of work, code reviews, team mentoring, stakeholder connects and delivery
- Build boiler plate code, templates and accelerators to enable faster delivery and predictable quality solutions.
- Design, implement, build, test and deploy solution
- Define best practices, performance testing, platform configuration and automation
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure
- Coach and mentor team to help deliver to the client expectations
- Actively participate and assists with company events such as hiring, training and internal initiatives.
- Drive knowledge sharing lessons learned from project experiences
Must have Skills
- Understands Microservices Architecture
- Experience with API Gateway Architecture with an enterprise API gateway- preferably Mulesoft
- Experience in Implementing Integration patterns using Mulesoft
- Hands on experience with Java to be able to build and deploy java-based components
- Experience with public cloud Services-anyone (AWS/ GCP/ Azure)
- Deployed and configured on Cloud Hub, On-Premise version / RTF
- Experience in scripting technologies (Java script).
Must Have development lifecycle skills
Good to have Advanced additional skills:
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Automation (Good to Have)
- Devops (CI/ CD, good to Have Terraform)
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting
Must have Database Skills:
- REST based services design and implementations (Java-Springboot / Node JS)
- Has Implemented GraphQL services
- Experience with Event Driven Architecture (Kafka, MQ etc.)
- Experience with Cloud Integration services
- Has used No SQL based database technologies e.g. Mono DB, Cassandra etc.
- RDBMS based Database technologies Db2, Oracle, MySQL etc.
Learning is part of our DNA. We always support exploratory behavior to help you deliver innovative solutions, staying ahead in the curve. You also get opportunity to share your knowledge across the organization through technical sessions and active contribution to various engineering groups.
Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.