Hiring Event Details
Hampton Inn & Suites - Youngtown/Niles
5581 Youngstown Warren Rd
Niles, OH 44446
3/21 - 4/8: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize your needs!
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Paychecks
- Career Development Opportunity
- Work-life balance
- TAAP – TJX Associate Assistance Programs
- Associate Safety
- Associate Discount
Benefit programs and eligibility terms vary across our global locations. We encourage you to apply to learn more about how our benefits can make a difference for you.
Who We Are Looking For: You.
Retail Merchandise Coordinators
- Responsible for establishing and executing Merchandising plans and priorities
- Trains store Associates on proper merchandising procedures and markdowns
- Leads by example, providing prompt and courteous customer service
- Ensures fresh flow of merchandise from backroom to sales floor
Retail Backroom Coordinators (Stockroom)
- Process merchandise for the backroom of a store
- Trains store Associates on processing procedure
- Ensures backroom area is organized and ready to receive and flow goods
- Orchestrates receipt of backroom truck and coordinates processing of the merchandise
Customer Experience Coordinators (Customer Service)
- Ensures front-line Associates provide prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable service to all customers
- Responsible for operational controls at the front-end, layaway, and jewelry
- Resolves customer service issues appropriately and competently
- Responsible for training and developing store Associates on customer service standards, register procedures, and proper front-line procedures and controls
Retail Merchandise Associates (Sales Associates)
- Responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the Store
- Assigned to work in various areas of the Store, including merchandise presentation, processing, markdowns, cashier, customer service, dressing room and layaway (if applicable)
- Greets, interacts with and thanks customers on a regular basis
Retail Administrative Coordinator
- Responsible for executing administrative, clerical, and office activities.
- Oversees human resource records and systems.
- Communicates effectively with management and store Associates, including dissemination of information in a timely and consistent manner
We’re reinventing retail and helping people discover that next find that’s going to be their new signature look. You can be a part of their journey to look amazing.
Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different. In fact, that’s what it’s like throughout the entire TJX family, which includes TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense.
Discover Different also means we embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Seasonal
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Work Location: One location