Eastern Branch is in search of a Utility Foreman to join our sitework team. The right candidate will embrace the company's core values, have at least four years of experience installing wet utilities, with at least two years working as a foreman or supervisor, and be an all-around team player who is willing to get the job done. Besides being a great place to work, Eastern Branch offers great pay, flexible work schedules, and an industry-best benefits package.
- Provide leadership and supervision for your assigned crew.
- Schedule, coordinate and manage the activities of crew members and equipment.
- Maintain a safe working environment and proactively address potential hazards.
- Understand and interpret project drawings and documents and identify changes in site conditions as they arise.
- Effectively communicate, in writing and verbally, with managers, customers, and owners in a professional manner.
- Conduct daily safety meetings and file daily progress reports.
- How many years of experience do you have working on utility projects?
- How many years of experience do you have as a foreman or supervisor?
- Are you able to travel to project sites for work?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Competitive Salary
- Company Paid Employee Medical Insurance Premiums
- Company Paid Fringe Benefits
- Health Reimbursement Account
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Eastern Branch Demolition does not discriminate against any individuals on the basis of sex, sexual orientation or preference, gender, race, color, religion, national origin, creed, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, medical condition, mental or physical disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
Title I and Title V of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), as amended, protect qualified applicants and employees with disabilities from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, job training, fringe benefits, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment on the basis of disability. The law also requires that covered entities provide qualified applicants and employees with disabilities with reasonable accommodations, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the employer.
Visit our Web site at http://www.easternbranch.com to learn more about us.
Job Type: Full-time
- foreman or supervisory: 2 years (Preferred)
- utility: 4 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off