Immediately Full-Time Mammography Technologist for established Diagnostic Imaging Facilities located in the Orlando area!
A minimum 2 years of Mammography Experience a MUST.
- Mammography Technologist will perform exams at a technical level utilizing independent judgment to successfully obtain the best imaging possible to aid in a complete diagnosis.
- Technologist will work closely with radiologist in a high volume patient setting while following strict protocol.
- Technologist must demonstrate the ability to operate digital mammography equipment without aide or supervision.
- Positive attitude and exceptional customer service skills are a MUST!
- Digital, Tomo and Dexa Experience Required
- 2 Years Mammography experience in a radiology/Hospital Setting
- Current Licensure as General Radiographer in the State of Florida
- Must be a Registered Mammographer (AART)
- Stereotactic Biopsy and Needle Localization experience needed.
- Knowledge of HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability)and Accountability Act) laws
- Knowledge of confidentially of records
- Great Organizational Skills * Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to work in a high volume radiology setting
- Bi-Lingual (English-Spanish) a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists Certification (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts