Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Analyst, Global Operations (Supply Chain Data Management) to be located in Piscataway, NJ, Raritan, NJ, Horsham, PA with considerations made for Puerto Rico (Gurabo or Guaynabo)
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Analyst, Global Operations (Supply Chain Data Management) responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day receipt, validation, and entry of data as needed by the relevant supporting systems.
- Execute data maintenance activities & ensures that all are performed within the SLA parameters.
- Troubleshoot customer request issues and conduct a root cause analysis.
- Monitor, adjust and improve data processes as needed to implement process efficiencies and correct process gaps / failures.
- Support the E2E data SOPs (revision owner, coordination with relevant departments/legacy systems)
- Understand and follow data management and governance processes and procedures as defined by (SOPs/WIs)
- Perform execution of Data processes.
- Responsible for supporting projects to execute on strategic goals of SCDM regarding data in scope.
- Manage Project Plan relevant sections.
- Communicate plan to all levels of the organization both IT and Business.
- Meet milestones and deliverables of plan ensuring all compliance requirements are met.
- Support implementation of project related activities and ensure training/ documentation is in place for ongoing steady state.
- Actively participate on strategic teams representing the interests of master data.
- Actively support team members accountable for their part of the project deliverables, project plans and proactive communication.
- Ensure accurate and complete usage of data standards, using SCDM governance tools and processes.
- Support data standards adoption and compliance across relevant platforms as part of ongoing governance process.
- Enhance and update documentation and presentation of existing data standards as needed/directed.
- Update training documents, WIs, SOPs as needed/directed.
- Documentation of business process and technical changes.
- Update team members of any changes that may impact business processes.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Minimum of 2 years relevant business experience required
- Experience in data, operations and/or cross-functional business environment required
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Knowledge of ERP Systems – SAP or equivalent required
- End to End knowledge of Supply Chain processes (Plan, Source, Make, Deliver, Quality) is required
- Excellent communication and change management skills required
- Data Management/Product Lifecycle Management acumen required
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks/projects is required
- Knowledge of other systems like cApps, Trackwise, DocSpace is preferred
- Experience in enterprise-wide programs/projects preferred
- Cross-functional business knowledge (sales/marketing/finance/operations) preferred
- This role is located in Piscataway, Raritan, NJ or Horsham, PA with considerations being made to Guaynabo or Gurabo, PR and will require up to 10% domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, North America-United States-Puerto Rico-Guaynabo, North America-United States-Puerto Rico-Gurabo, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)