Who we are
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 237 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications.
Provide full legal first Name/Family Name
DO: Capitalize first letter of First and Last Name. Example: John Smith
Capitalize entire First and/or Last Name. Example: JOHN SMITH
Use correct grammar for Names with multiple cases. Example: McDonald or O'Connell
Provide full address details
Resume is required
Multiple attachments can be uploaded including Resume and Cover Letter for each application
Job Description Summary:
The Global Talent Acquisition organization at PayPal is a fast-paced, highly motivated team of professionals focused on bringing in the highest-level talent to help drive the business forward while delivering a best in class candidate experience. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is a key member of the team, responsible for coordinating candidate logistics, communications and compliance for the end-to-end hiring process. She/he is on top of the details and keeps it all running smoothly. If you are a detail-oriented, proactive problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, high energy environment, this role just might be for you!
- Support the interview scheduling logistics of assigned requisitions for professional positions, ensuring an efficient and effective service is delivered to the business.
- Coordinate all elements of candidate interview logistics including sending meeting invites, booking rooms, organizing Video Conferencing, Skype and dial in details.
- Track, update and maintain candidate data in applicant tracking system (ATS) on a daily basis
- Responsible for verifying new hire documents before submitting to corporate
- Conduct New Hire Orientation for the new hires
- Responsible for verify new documents in I-9 re-verifications
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the Recruiter and Hiring teams.
- Act as an advisor to the Recruiter and Hiring teams
- 2+ years related human resource, recruiting coordination experience or years of related customer service experience
- Customer communication experience (E-mail & Phone)
- Microsoft outlook experience required (scheduling, calendar, etc.)
- Data entry experience with an HRIS or Applicant Tracking Database preferred (Workday or Workday Recruit nice to have)
- Experience in an internet and/or technology company a plus
- Experience interacting with executive candidates strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Skill of possessing interpersonal communication skills necessary to assist employees with inquiries.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of PC based Internet and software applications.
- Skill in functioning various office equipment, such as personal computer, facsimile, copy machine, and multilane telephone.
- Knowledge of external systems and software (The Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word Excel, Visio).
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, while retaining all information.
- Skill in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
- Ability to communicate with applicants, co-workers, and business contacts in a civilized and professional manner.
- Ability to audit and manage billing statements for employee benefits.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships with co-workers and peers.
San Jose, California, United States of America
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
Paypal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.