Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Northern New England (CCNNE), headquartered in Bedford, New Hampshire, is one of the largest independently owned and operated Coca-Cola bottlers in the United States. Over the past 40 years, CCNNE has exhibited an unrivaled commitment to the consumers, customers, and communities we serve. Our primary mission is to refresh the Northeast and to inspire moments of optimism through our brands and the actions of our people. CCNNE is proud to bottle and sell products owned by The Coca-Cola Company, Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Monster Energy Corporation, fairlife and The Moxie Beverage Company.
JOB LOCATION(S) Bedford, NH
The Network Administrator provides support to the organization, including several production facilities, distribution hubs, and a corporate office. This position requires in depth knowledge of networking including switches and wireless infrastructure from Cisco and Meraki, as well as MPLS. The Network Administrator is tasked with bringing knowledge and experience to our networking team as well as connecting the needs of the business to the value provided by our infrastructure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze, troubleshoot and administer Cisco and Meraki infrastructure environments
- Maintain network security and ensure compliance with security policies and procedures
- Develop relationships with third party vendors
- Work within a small team to maintain network health in a dynamic environment that runs 24 hours a day
- Maintain and keep up to date all network related hardware and continually verify its fitness to maintain business continuity
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong troubleshooting skills to cover all areas of the network stack
- Willingness to work closely within a small team, sharing knowledge
- Self-starter - able to understand our systems and seek avenues for improvement to it
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- SDDC & intent based networking exposure
- Scripting and automation of common tasks using Powershell, and other common scripting languages
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree or higher in Computer Science, IT or related discipline preferred.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in the Cisco ecosystem including TCP/IP, VPN technologies, WAN, MPLS, layer 2 and layer 3 switching concepts, large wireless deployments, and ACLs.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Linux and/or other common business applications including SQL databases a plus.
- Experience with Cisco Prime desirable.
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company's needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
CCNNE requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with CCNNE is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check and drug screen. Where applicable, driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to CCNNE's guidelines to determine eligibility for the position.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT
CCNNE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.