### WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! All team members enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships. In addition, our in-house team members enjoy flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, higher base salaries, and comprehensive insurance. We offer medical, vision, and life insurance in all US states.
We consider all applicants for positions at our company and while we prefer in-house employees, 70% of our team work remotely around the world thanks to the time tracking software, Time Doctor. We welcome all applicants, wherever in the world you might be!
### YOU SHOULD HAVE:
### YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Excellent verbal skills, well-spoken, clear and direct
- Excellent written skills, able to catch grammatical and spelling errors
- Highly ethical and trustworthy
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Extremely well organized and able to help others be the same
- Willing to do entry level bookkeeping, work hard, and learn
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Passion to build a startup
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
- Assisting CEO and other departments with one-off tasks such as quality assurance testing, writing blog posts, organizing files/information, etc
- Working in departments (SEO, recruiting, digital production, etc) as needed
- Effectively applying our methodology and following project standards
- Managing calendars and special events
- Answering phones
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.