Serve as a business operation professional, providing contract financial management services for multiple contracts in a client account. Work as part of a program management office with internal clients and infrastructure departments to resolve financial, contractual, and administrative issues. Prepare monthly financial status reports and review contract awards and modifications for accuracy. Provide risk mitigation, manage reserves, assist with business and budget planning, and perform financial analyses.
- 6+ months of experience with program or project financial management
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, including advanced formulas, macros, and its effective use in financial tracking, analysis, and reporting environment
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Ability to be a team player, work in a fast-paced environment, and adapt to changing requirements
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with providing program control or financial management support in a government contracting environment
- Experience with government contracting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills to discuss and resolve administrative and financial issues effectively within a team
- Possession of excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.