Please review this Position Summary carefully, the successful candidate MUST possess the requirements below to be considered:
The Quality Systems Specialist is responsible for leading and supporting corporate quality reporting processing, compliance to industry operating standards, and achievement of technical center and certification.
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Quality Systems/ Reporting: Monitor, release and maintain monthly corporate scorecards, Supplier Report Card, Customer Report Cards, Monthly Quality Reports (Corporate), and Online Reporting Systems.
2. Monitor, release and support Approved Supplier List (ASL) and TIPDB (TI Purchasing Database).
3. Serve as admin for the ASL/PSM solution.
4. Help maintain contact information.
5. Compliance (ISO 17025/TS 16949: Lead yearly certification compliance process.6. Monitor/ensure yearly certification compliance.
7. Support Global Quality Systems team with ensuring compliance to TS 16949 (corporate role), and Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E).
8. Assisting EH&S with plant and global Health, Safety and Environmental objectives.
9. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
1. Regular and predictable attendance.
2. Experience in managing the implementation of ISO or TS 16949 systems.
3. Internal quality system auditing experience.
4. Experience with managing/monitoring HS&E requirements.
5. Proficient computer skills.
6. Skilled in problem solving.
7. Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
8. Ability to manage multiple projects with limited supervision.
9. Extensive internal auditing experience desired.
10. Specific QS and HS&E training and audit certification required.
1. Bachelor's Degree and minimum of four to six years Quality experience in a high volume automotive manufacturing facility.
2. Strong experience with Microsoft Office products. (Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint).
Licensing or Special Certification Requirements:
1. Successful completion of a certified lead assessor course desired.
2. ASQ affiliation / certification desired.
3. Valid driver's license.
4. All applicants must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States for TI Automotive
1. Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
2. Ability to travel (including air travel and long automobile trips).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Quality Systems: 4 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift