Strides is hiring a Speech Therapist, a Mental Health Therapist, and an Occupational Therapist!
Set next to the mountains in Eagle Mountain, Strides Pediatric Therapy is an outpatient pediatric therapy clinic serving children with disabilities. Our facility sits on 10 acres with a clinic, indoor riding arena and equestrian facility all on site. We offer traditional occupational, physical, and speech therapy in addition to mental health services. With the intentional design and location of our facility, we are able to incorporate unique and meaningful treatments such as the use of equine movement (hippotherapy), adaptive riding, use of the natural environment as well as a child centered therapy clinic space. We believe that play and fun are essential to development!
As an organization, we are developed on an interdisciplinary concept and strong team approach for the children we serve. All of our therapists have access to ongoing mentorship, training and support as well as direct access to the organizational directors to create a close knit and supportive group. New grads are encouraged to apply!
For more details on who we are and our current job openings please head over to our website: www.stridespediatrictherapy.com
· Occupational therapist to work with pediatric population: birth – 21 years.
. Speech therapist to work with pediatric population: birth – 21 years.
. Mental Health Therapist to work with pediatric population: birth – 21 years, as well as families and parents
Therapist Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
· Evaluate and assess clients; develop a plan of care with meaningful goals and outcomes
· Provide child centered intervention and treatments
· Ongoing communication and education of parents and caregivers to support child’s progress and development
· Complete all required documentation within timeframes established
· Collaborate with the therapy team as appropriate
· Oversee aides and students when appropriate and necessary
· This position is an hourly position. The therapist has the freedom to build a caseload to their preferred size as well as having flexible scheduling.
· Degree in OT, SLP, or Mental Health from an accredited program
· Current state licensure in the state of practice or ability to obtain licensure.
· Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare providers completed or in progress.
· Certification through appropriate professional board if applicable.
· Experience working with the pediatric population
· Experience with use of equine movement/relationships
· Completion of training courses through the American Hippotherapy Association
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds
· Lift and carry clients and/or adaptive equipment
· Transfer and manage patient positioning
· Able to maintain sitting, standing and kneeling etc for extended periods of time as required
· Manual dexterity to complete computer based documentation
· Negotiable based on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
This Company Describes Its Culture as: