Grow with our dependable team.
We are currently seeking managers to become part of New York Life’s Fast Track Partner program. Are you a leadership-oriented individual? You may be selected to become a Partner in our General Office. A New York Life Partner’s responsibilities include the successful recruiting AND development of a team of salespeople, who would enjoy:
- Comprehensive professional training
- Competitvie benefits
- Significant income potential
- The opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 company
By joining New York Life as a Partner, your ability to become promoted to a Senior Partner or Managing Partner is determined based upon objective criteria.
You are a good ft if you are:
- Life and Health License required
- Series 6 or 7 and Series 63 preferred
- Previous experience in Financial Services industry required
- Previous experience in Insurance industry required
- Previous sales experience required
- Previously manage a team of individuals required
- Knowledge of cultural markets a plus
- Bilingual Speaking Spanish, Portuguese, other a plus
- College Degree required
- Highly motivated
- A strong communicator
- Seeking a rewarding and challenging career
If you are interested in this management opportunity, please contact (Managing Partner Name).
New York Life’s mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity and investment solutions. We act in integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partner and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
About New York Life
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, consistently appearing on the Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the four major ratings agencies: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). For over 60 years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.
New York Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/General Identity.
51 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010
1827539 (exp 7/1/20)