Rx Healthcare Services is now hiring a Part-time and Full-Time Occupational Therapist!
We are a private, family owned company that has provided care to the community for over 25 years! We pride ourselves on the strong relationships we build through our patient care and are looking for someone passionate to join our team.
**If you're considering a transition out of a skilled or outpatient setting, we would love the opportunity in having you shadow with our staff to better understand the home health setting.**
Location: Yuba City, Marysville
Responsibilities and Duties of the Occupational Therapist
- Assesses and plan clients’ treatment programs to increase their ability to accomplish their challenges independently.
- Review treatment periodically, evaluate progress and modify the treatment as appropriate.
- Be a liaison with other professionals, such as Director of Patient Care, Physician, Physical Therapist, Social Workers, equipment suppliers, caregivers, and the patients' family.
- The OT may be required to assist patients who are receiving skilled nursing, physical therapy, or speech therapy and are having problems with the following:
- Decline in function
- Difficulty preforming ADLs
- Limited use of arms/hands
- Memory and problem solving deficits
- Need for adaptive equipment
- Poor coordination
- Sensory loss
- Shoulder pain
- One year of working experience as a licensed Occupational Therapist
- Current California Occupational Therapist license
- Knowledge of computer based charting
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee travels by automobile and is exposed to changing weather conditions.
- Will be required to drive to and from patient’s home and office. May work in varied residential environments based as assigned caseload.
- This is an internal position
- We are a Health Care Company owned and operated by RN's who understand the needs of health care professionals.
- Employees are paid weekly
- Benefits Package for Full Time employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Pay and more.
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Very user friendly charting system which is more time efficient than most.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Occupational Therapy: 1 year (Required)