The Sr. Real Estate Manager will provide support for Amazon’s physical retail locations. They will work with business leaders to execute on short- and long-term strategies; work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure the business needs are being achieved in complex lease negotiations; and effectively manage external brokerage relationships.
The Sr. Real Estate Manager will report to the Sr. Manager, Real Estate.
Preferred location is in Seattle, WA.
- Manage complex leases of various kinds
- Execute processes to ensure project execution is completed consistently and predictably at a fast pace
- Conduct field tours with key stakeholders
- Responsible for site negotiations
- Obtain relevant local data for planning purposes
- Build a robust pipeline and execute on projects aligning with the business strategy
- Align and work closely with various internal stakeholders to ensure requirements and the business needs are achieved through negotiations
- Create, innovate and implement a relevant system of metrics to plan, manage, measure and evaluate site performance
- Effectively communicate expectations, requirements and status of projects to key business partners – both internal and external
- Manage an ever-changing variety of internal initiatives and projects
- Help grow the best transaction management operation of its kind
Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, Architecture, Planning or related field or 2+ years of Amazon experience
5+ years’ experience in real estate management leveraging a combination of internal and external resources.
5+ years’ experience negotiating leases, contracts, and similar documents
Experience developing and implementing process improvements to streamline projects
Must be willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time
Master’s degree in business, real estate, finance, engineering, construction management
Ability to effectively communicate Amazon requirements to various audiences (e.g. senior management, peers, public officials, vendors, etc.)
A track record of delivering high-quality projects in an atmosphere where speed, flexibility, and heavy workload are the expected norm