2WR + Partners seeks an experiencedProject Architect or Job Captain with 3-6 years experience for our Coloradooffice. The successful applicant will be required to perform all tasks withinthe day-to-day operation of an architectural firm. Specific duties will includeconceptual design, rendering, development of documents, coordination with consultantsand construction administration.
Applicants must have, at a minimum,the following qualifications:
* Bachelor of Architecture from an accredited university
* Leadership skills
* Dedicated, committed and prompt
* Three years full-time experience in an architectural firm
* A solid background in document development with a strong understanding ofinterior and exterior detailing
* Exceptional knowledge of REVIT, PhotoShop, 3d Studio Max and other similartechnology
* Excellent communication skills
* Great TEAM player
* A passion for architecture and the profession
Our Colorado office is a fastgrowing mid-sized firm. We require each team member to carry their weight,while operating with a "work hard / play hard" philosophy. We are theperfect fit for an individual seeking employment in a firm offering exceptionalgrowth opportunities.
We provide staff with full coverage of individual healthinsurance, 401K plan, performance based bonuses, and paid time off. Salary is based upon experience andqualifications. Our office is located inthe Denver Tech Center minutes from the Arapahoe and I-25 light railstation. Parking is always free andavailable at our building.
Job Type: Full-time
Company's Facebook page: