We are looking for Senior Web Applications Architect responsible for managing the
interchange of data between the server and the users. Your focus will be
development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central
database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the
front-end and work with front end developers to build UI frameworks and code
implementation. You will also be responsible for both server and front-end
development integrating the front-end elements into the application. We expect the
architect to be a hands-on developer-working daily with other developers to help
design and to implement business use cases.
CAN WORK REMOTELY. MUST BE U.S. CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER
- Designs, develops, and maintains the technical architecture of Web-based applications.
- Design, implementation, and enforcement of architectural standards for the
- Support applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance and
- Ensure efficient designs to minimize down time for maintenance, backups
- Learn, maintain and enhance existing architectures and standards.
- Daily hands on implementation of Web Based System on Server Java and
- Both implement and provide technical direction for the development, design,
and systems integration for projects from definition phase through
- Identify and evaluation technologies used in various projects.
- Identify and leverage/promote technologies across projects
- Recommend the technical solutions for integrating various software
technologies to satisfy business and technical requirements
- Clearly present technical issues with their pros/cons and communicate the
architectural decisions to other groups
- Working closely with other technical and operational groups
- Extensive knowledge in service oriented server side Java Programming
- Extensive knowledge in client side web development technologies HTML5,
- Knowledge of Restful APIs, Web Services, J2EE technologies and ORM tools
such as Hibernate
- Knowledge of WebRTC Apis
- Hands on Tomcat application server.
- Experience with relational database design and implementation. Postgres is
- Knowledge of AWS S3, Content Delivery and Lifecycle transformation
- Solid understanding of middleware and databases
- Experience with debugging and tuning relational databases used in a J2EE
- Working knowledge of transaction management
- Experience with software development and methodologies
- Experience with designing highly available, scalable enterprise systems
- Understanding of code control systems such as SVN
- Internet-enabled and client/server technology, including development tools
such as Eclipse. Intellij Idea a plus.
- Principles of computer network operations in a multi-server environment
including three-tier architecture
- Working knowledge of network infrastructure, capacity planning and
performance testing. Redhat Unix is a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with developers, architects,
and business leaders
- Ability to work independently with or without direction and or supervision
- Portray professional demeanor
- Train coach and mentor other staff members
- Web-based computer systems analysis, design and programming
A. Graduation from a recognized four-year college or university preferably with a
major in computer science, information technology, or a related field AND two years
of recent full-time paid experience in Web systems design and development.
B. Graduation from high school or its equivalent AND twenty-four semester units
from a recognized college or university in computer science, information
technology, or a related field AND four years of recent full-time paid experience in
Web systems design and development.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract