We are looking for a multi-tasker who possesses a strong work ethic with attention to detail and organization. You must be a team player and willing to help wherever needs arise. This role will be full time Monday-Friday 8:30am-6:30pm
This is a hospitality driven position, with a lot of verbal interaction with restaurant guests, so an aim to please/above and beyond attitude is a must!
- Must pass background and drug test
- Prior restaurant experience with 1-2 years administrative or office experience.
- Punctual, Professional, polite and reliable
- Has as "can do" positive team player attitude
- Able to think critically and logically
- Resourceful and able to troubleshoot with the ability to prioritize
- Very accurate at data entry
- Has excellent email and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Drive is a must
- Manage employee benefits, able to process worker comp claims, and other insurance claims
- Manage all electronic filing system – including but not limited to creating and maintaining accounting and employee files and records with effective filing systems - paper and electronic, according to company guidelines
- Process vendor invoices, issue payments, reconcile vendor statements, and communicate with vendors.
- Process payroll, including entry of hours and tips (check printing, direct deposits, and tax payments handled by third party payroll service).
- Perform minor human resources duties, including coordinating and completion of new hire paperwork and employee setup in POS and payroll/HR system.
- Establish and maintain policies and procedures for financial and human resources activities.
- Assisting in taking and recording inventory
- Answering phones and fielding general inquiry questions
- Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming mail
- Reconcile company daily sales reporting
- Receive all inquiries for copies of receipts, and provide copies to inquiring parties
- Help to maintain an organized office- ordering office supplies, office cleanliness
- Occasionally running errands for company
- Assisting in any and all other areas needed by company
Food & Beverage Functions
- Maintain online and phone orders
- Prepares all administrative functions related to catering including
- Taking catering orders
- Generate & email invoices
- Follow up satisfaction inquiry emails
- Preparing kitchen prep sheets
- One week paid vacation annually, applicable upon 1 year of employment
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Full shift meal privileges
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,500.00 to $37,500.00 /year
- Restaurant: 1 year (Required)
- Restaurant Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office Manager: 2 years (Preferred)
- management: 1 year (Preferred)