A hiring event is taking place! Tuesday, January, 14th from 11:00am to 3:00pm at the following Speedway location:
- Store #3390 – 9254 State Route 43, Streetsboro, OH 44241
The following opportunities are available:
- Full-Time Retail Assistant Managers 40Hrs / 50Hrs
- Full-Time Lead Customer Service Representatives (Cashiers)
- Full-Time and Part-Time Customer Service Representatives (Cashiers)
*Interested candidates need to submit an Online Application and attend the hiring event in person to receive an on-the-spot interview.
*Apply Online @ Speedway Website: www.speedway.com/careers/
[Online Application via Speedway Website is required for Employment even with a Resume submission]
*Please bring 2 forms of ID with one being a photo ID and the other being either a SSN card or Birth Certificate. Those unable to attend can complete an Online Application via Speedway Website. Call or text Speedway Recruiter, Larry, at (216) 630-2045 with any questions.
Hiring All Shifts:
[1st: 6am – 3pm | 2nd: 3pm – 12am]
*Consideration for Full Time [or] Management Positions requires Open Availability.
*For more information visit Speedway Careers Website: www.speedway.com/careers
Start Your Story at Speedway! We offer flexible full and part time positions available that will work with your schedule. Retail experience is great, but not required. If you have a positive attitude and engaging personality we would love the opportunity to talk with you.
- What Speedway brings:
- Immediate eligibility and vesting for 401k plan with a company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary begins upon enrollment
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment (full-time positions)
- Paid vacation (full-time positions)
- Weekly paychecks and paid holidays at 2x pay for all hours worked
- Exciting incentive and rewards programs
- Cell Phone discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement including GED and Adoption Assistance
- Advancement Opportunities and much more!
- What you bring:
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectations on every visit
- Maintaining a clean, safe environment to ensure the store is presentable
- Food preparation including making one of our customer-favorites….coffee!
- Ensuring proper preparation, presentation, and freshness of all foodservice products
- Ability to follow proper health code guidelines
- Ability to be a brand ambassador and continue to develop our evolving food program!
- Cash handling, fuel transactions, and consistently promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program, where food sales generate lots of extra bonus points for our customers!
- The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
Work here Now! #StartYourStoryWithSpeedway
Speedway LLC is an Equal Opportunity "at will" Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract