Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented TechSIGINT (FISINT) Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join our team in the Laurel, MD area. The TechSIGINT SME will support the implementation of tools into the Streaming Solutions micro-services application that is being developed and deployed supporting a critical mission driver for TechSIGINT Revitalization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement micro-services into a common platform supporting signals analysts
- Collaborate with software developers and other SMEs on the best solution for the signal analysts
- Test interoperability of the micro-services
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of experience or 10 years of experience with TechSIGINT analysis in FISINT applications and databases.
- Familiarity with analyzing signals using FATE and ASPEN tool suites
- Experience conducting analysis using Bit Raster, FIS Plotter, or Spectral
- Experience providing Tier 1 / Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems.
- Understanding of JIRA ticketing system
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Current and active TS/SCI with polygraph based upon a SSBI
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of time
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer
- Ability for clear communication with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access