Unleash your expertise in product development and optimization by leveraging user research, analyzing metrics, and collaborating across one of the world’s most innovative financial organizations.
As a Senior Product Associate in Chase Travel Artificial Intelligence, you contribute to the team by leveraging your expertise in product development and optimization to make a significant impact, supported by user research and customer feedback to fuel the creation of innovative products and continuously improve existing offerings. Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and play a crucial role in shaping the future of our products and ongoing success.
- Partners with the Product Manager to identify new product opportunities that reflect the needs of our customers and the market through user research and discovery
- Considers and plans for upstream and downstream implications of new product features on the overall product experience
- Supports the collection of user research, journey mapping, and market analysis to inform the strategic product roadmap and provide insight on potential product features that provide value to customers
- Analyzes, tracks, and evaluates product metrics including work to time, cost, and quality targets across the product development life cycle
- Writes the requirements, epics, and user stories to support product development
- Identifies use case opportunities and business value
- Evaluates various models and determines best fit for cost and performance for use cases
- Leads implementation of various AI projects and solutions
- Conducts research in the AI field and stays abreast of industry and competitor news and trends
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- 3+ years of experience or equivalent expertise in product management or a relevant domain area
- Proficient knowledge of the product development life cycle
- Experience in product life cycle activities including discovery and requirements definition
- Developing knowledge of data analytics and data literacy
- Demonstrated success driving automation, innovation and advancement of AI/ML solutions
- Data science background required with focus on LLMs a plus
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Familiarity with travel industry
- Understanding of AGILE framework and delivery practice.
Relocation assistance is not offered/supported for this role
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.