- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Continuous Improvement
iOS Quality Engineer (Remote United States):
At Railroad19, we develop customized software solutions and provide software development services.
We are currently seeking a iOS QA Engineer with experience performing feature, performance, integration and regression testing of video SDK for mobile platforms. The right candidate will collaborate closely with developers, understand code and write automated integration and regression tests.
At Railroad19, you are part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed. We are headquartered in Saratoga Springs, New York, but we are a distributed team of remote developers across the US.
This is a full-time role with vacation, full benefits and 401k. Railroad19 provides competitive compensation with excellent benefits and a great corporate culture:.
Skills & Experience::
- Understand our client's fast-moving business requirements
- Develop and maintain test automation processes in alignment with the project and/or organization’s standards and tools
- Mature and evolve test architecture through the evaluation and adoption new automation tools, techniques and practices
- Participate in early story development and design sessions to suggest and assist in acceptance criteria, boundary tests, and automation plans
- Once story is ready to be tested, execute test cases and provide detailed and timely feedback
- Negotiate appropriate solutions with multiple stake-holders
- Collaborate with other teams in order to deliver a highly performance application that contains little or no defects
- Perform manual and exploratory testing as needed
- Experience with XCode, XCTest, Appium and other automation tools Proficient with programming in Objective C or Swift
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and Zephyr Tool
- Proficient in the understanding and application of Quality Engineering best practices and methodologies, along with proven experience in applying standards on major projects and product releases
- Proven ability to initiate the sharing knowledge and experiences to facilitate continuous improvement
- Must have experience with CI/CD tools, e.g Jenkins, Bamboo
- Prepare and analyze test results to aid in problem solving and facilitate decision-making.
- Experience participating on an agile team
- Is self-directed and can effectively contribute with little supervision
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline; or equivalent work experience