Provides customer service support for loan portfolios to financial institutions, insurance agents and borrowers/members by assessing and updating collateral protection insurance coverage and identifying uninsured loans.
Benefits of Joining Mphasis:
- Medical benefits for Full time Employees
- Weekly Pay
- Fixed shift timings
- Weekends off
- Nine hour schedule, which includes two 15 mins paid break and 1 hour unpaid Lunch break
- Paid Time off
- Paid Reserved Holidays
- Employee discounts
- Employee friendly culture, etc
Call Center Professionals Career Fair
When: Monday, 4/22/2019 and Tuesday, 4/23/2019 from 10 am - 3 pm (Walk In’s Welcome)
Where: 660 Century Point, Lake Mary, FL 32746
Who We Are Seeking: The below listed call center professionals
Call Center Representatives
Essential Job Functions:
- Resolves inbound and makes outbound service calls regarding property damages, routine collateral protection insurance coverage questions, inquiries and/or problems on the status of insurance on loans made by borrowers/members, financial institutions and insurance agents by researching, verifying, updating loan insurance information and documenting the affected account’s history file.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding quality and productivity expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handles most complex calls with minimal assistance. Provides assistance in and/or refers high-level, complex questions, problems or client complaints to appropriate resources to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Enters updates to pertinent insurance data from Document Management System or FAX into the computer system in a timely manner ensuring accuracy, completeness, and adherence to department procedures.
- MUST have at least a High School diploma or GED.
- Preferred with at least 1 year inbound or outbound call handling, customer escalations, or other related call center, collections, telemarketing or related experience in insurance or banking environment.
- Must be professional and courteous in all interactions with clients and staff.
- Must be flexible with work timings and week off.
- Must be able to type at 30 WPM with 92% accuracy.
- Must be able to operate a 10-key calculator by touch.
- Must have intermediate to advanced computer skills to include MS Word and MS Excel.
- Must have strong organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be able to multi-task and be adaptable to change.
- Must be able to meet department expectations, handle repetitive work, and work overtime as required.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time while entering data or performing other sedentary duties.
- Stand for periods of time during meetings and/or other group events.
Job Type: Full-time
- Call Center: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)