Camp Danbee is a premier girls’ summer camp located in Hinsdale, MA in the Berkshire Mountains of Western Massachusetts. Seeking dynamic, experienced RN to join our health center team. Doctor in residence during the camp season. Located near a hospital/trauma center. Team of 4-5 RNs/LPNs. Danbee is known for it's spirited culture, commitment to community service, and empowerment of young women!
- Camper and staff health care (triage, assessment, treatment)
- Communicate with Camp Directors
- Work as part of the Health Center team
- Communicate with camper families
- Work along side Doctor in residence
- Dispense medication
- Health related communication/coordination with parents, directors and doctors
- Medical records management
- Periodic transportation of campers to MD and ER as needed
Salary: Competitive salary, Room/board and travel allowance provided. Camper scholarships available for your children. A great living experience for people who love the outdoors and enjoy working with children! We will reimburse you for the cost of obtaining a MA State License if you don't already have one.
June 14 - August 14, 2020. APPLY ONLINE at www.campdanbee.com or email your resume to Jackie. Email questions or call (973) 402-0606.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $2,500.00 to $3,500.00 /month