- Project Management
- CAD Software
- Microsoft Office
ci design seeks an experienced Architectural Project Manager with extensive project management experience to join our team located in Baltimore Harbor East. The Project Manager role is directly responsible for deploying resources to insure that the work process flows smoothly.
- Experience with managing all phases of design through construction.
- Plan and execute projects, manage staff and interface with clients, scheduling, and adhere to budgets.
- Develop and monitor the project work plan, project schedule, fees, contracts, billings, and collections.
- Prepare project proposals, project set-up with sub-consultants, and contractors.
- Track financial performance of assigned projects.
- Manage project team and communicate clear and attainable project requirements.
- Work with the Project Designer and Project Architect to provide leadership to the team and client.
- 10-15 years of Project Management experience on various project types.
- Required competencies include Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, and REVIT.
- Knowledge of other graphic and 3D software capabilities are a plus.
- Knowledge of building codes, standard and building structures.
- Strong leadership, communication, organization and relationship management skills a must.
- Knowledgeable of construction methods/materials, codes and regulatory process.
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring multiple project teams.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 10 years (Preferred)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (Preferred)