Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service. To train, coach, supervise, and evaluate Coffee Bar associates. To maintain performance standards while supervising and participating in all coffee bar activities. To attain budgeted sales and profit goals of the Coffee Bar Department. Monitors and enforces all Government and Company regulations.
Accountable and reports to: Store Director, Asst. Store Director
Positions that report to you: Coffee Bar associates
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service by exhibiting caring concern and patience in all customer interactions and treating customers as the most important people in the store.
- Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the associate’s designated department or elsewhere in the store.
- Genuinely thanks each customer and invites them back.
- Assists customers by: (examples include)
escorting them to the products they’re looking for
o securing products that are out of reach
o loading or unloading heavy items
o making note of and passing along customer suggestions or requests
o performing other tasks in every way possible to enhance the shopping experience.
- Directs and participates in all Coffee Bar activities, including but not limited to receiving, baking, preparing, packaging, displaying, and ordering product in order to maximize sales, earnings, and customer satisfaction in the Bakery department and total store.
- Attains budgeted sales and profit goals of the Coffee Bar.
- Answers the department telephone promptly and provides friendly, helpful service to customers who call.
- Listens to customer complaints and resolves problems as appropriate.
Plans and monitors production to control shrink and promote sales.
- Prepares and completes all daily bookwork, record keeping and documentation required by Company or Store Director.
- Maintains sales floor which includes stocking racks and tables, pulling stale product, cleaning up miscellaneous spills and loose debris.
- Inspects all Coffee Bar products for quality and freshness, rotates products on display for sale and in reserve areas, and removes products with expired shelf life.
- Assists customers with special orders via telephone, online orders, or in person.
- Ensures proper merchandising of product by understanding schematics, merchandising of advertised items, proper signage procedures, and meeting customer demands.
- Pulls product from freezer and other reserve areas to fill sales floor.
- Cleans all coffee bar utensils, equipment, merchandising tables and cases, food preparation surfaces, floors, doors, walls and storage areas according to sanitation schedule and standards.
- Removes trash in a timely manner.
- Ensures department and storage areas remain organized according to "5S" standards.
- Monitors temperature of all display and storage units for proper product holding.
- Maintains strict adherence to department and company guidelines related to personal hygiene and dress.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, Safety and Sanitation regulations, and individual store guidelines.
- Reports to work when scheduled and on time.
- Checks invoices against delivered products and supplies; places delivered product in designated product storage areas
Job Type: Full-time