Legal Administrative Assistant
We are looking to hire a Legal Administrative Assistant with exceptional administrative and research skills. Legal Administrative Assistants are expected to work comfortably under pressure with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, Legal Administrative Assistants should be detail oriented, exercise sound judgment and must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a keen interest in providing purposeful support to lawyers and paralegals. Top candidates will be familiar with key legal principles and possess incredible accuracy, strong IT skills and excellent time management.
Legal Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Obtain relevant information from other organizations or agencies.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use by the office.
- Prepare and format legal and management reports.
- Maintain and update databases and tracking systems.
- Respond to all case-related queries.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
Legal Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Paralegal Certificate.
- Bachelors Certificate in Law or related (desirable).
- One year of experience in a legal environment.
- Analytical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
- Ability to grasp and interpret legal documents.
- Systematic knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Lexis-Nexis, USAO and scheduling software.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- paralegal: 1 year (Preferred)
- Legal Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules