Kelly Services has partnered with Cooper Standard Automotive, a leading global supplier of systems and components for the automotive industry. We are interviewing now for Assembly positions. Don't miss this opportunity to work for one of Michigan's top Premier organizations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring proper building, testing, inspecting and labeling of various parts
- Thorough and accurate documentation
- Adhering to all safety requirements
- Inspecting parts
Call 989-739-6202 today to get started!
- High School diploma or GED
- Reading and writing a must
- Upper body dexterity (fingers, hands, arms)
- Prolonged standing
- Ability to detect safety, operating and quality issues that may affect the work environment, production demands and customer specifications.
- Hourly Pay + production incentives
- Performance based pay raise potential twice within 3 months
- Paid Every Friday
- 1-2% service bonus
- Holiday Pay
- 17-20% off your cell phone bill depending on carrier ($100 cell bill; $20.00 off!)
- Cabela's Discounts for all your hunting and fishing gear
- 50% off iPhone X with Sprint
- $50 Visa Card with new order of Spectrum Triple Play
- $140 Savings with new Sam's Club Membership
- ACA compliant
- Group Insurance Options
- Discounted Hotel & Restaurant Deals
- No Cost Employee Assistant Programs
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.