EyeCare Partners is currently seeking a Human Resource Analytics’ Intern in our corporate location in Ballwin, MO to support talent data analytics, modeling, and HR program partnership. You’ll develop a deep understanding of EyeCare Partners’ talent strategies, organizational culture, and talent trends to tackle complex business challenges and deliver actionable insights and guidance to decision makers. You should have knowledge of the talent life cycle, industry trends, and ability to research and identify organizational tipping points, capabilities, and correlations.
· Assist the CHRO and Analytics team in all data preparation, analysis and consulting work dictated by human resource strategy
· Provide analytic support in the areas of data cleaning and recon, report creation, data visualization, and basic analyses
· Provide analytical support that will impact HR decisions and guide organizational growth
· Assist with recurring reporting activities
· shadow and assist with analytics consulting in the business
· Provide best in class customer service
· Bachelor s Degree; Preferably in a Master s program or similar in HR, Business, or Analytics
· Ability to handle confidential information
· Proficient Microsoft Office and computer skills
· Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
· Highly motivated, organized, reliable, and detailed oriented
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Quick learner and capable of multitasking
· Flexible and adapts well to change
· Professional appearance and attitude
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Must be able to sit for an extended period of time.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The job operates in a professional office environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computer, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday – Friday, and 7:00 am to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday’s. Must work 40 hours each week to maintain full time status.
If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636) 227-2600.
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.
Job Type: Internship