Rough Linen is a manufacturer and online retailer of fine home linens and linen clothing. Our brand is centered on the simplicity, timelessness and elemental qualities of Linen. Our products are ethically made in Marin County and we ship our products around the world. We are seeking an experienced marketing professional to be laser focused on communicating our story and promoting our products across multiple channels. The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of marketing channels, tools, strategies and opportunities, and will be experienced and motivated to both propose, plan and implement all campaigns from start to finish.
- Work closely with Leadership team, Product team and Design to strategize campaigns, content and product launches
- Plan & implement campaigns across various platforms including email, web, social media and mobile
- Identify new opportunities for marketing channels or strategies & make proposals based on data
- Plan, implement & optimize ad campaigns for google ads (search & display) and Facebook, as well as occasional print opportunities
- Assist with communication & project management in collaboration with our PR team. Examples include shipping & tracking samples for media, communicating product launches, and planning events
- Manage our email list & segmentation. Create new segments based on marketing goals & targeting strategies.
- Manage our referral marketing program and implement new campaigns.
- Review our SEO performance and optimize as needed.
- Regularly report on performances of all campaigns using Google Analytics and and the reporting tools of our other platforms, identifying key performance indicators such as ROI, CPCs, open & click rates, and many other relevant marketing data points.
Marketing: 2-3 years (Required)
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
We are looking for a self-starter who has good ideas and experience in the field, but who can also get into the technical details & actual execution of complex projects. We are a small company, so we wear many hats & work closely. Job duties may not be limited to or actually include all of the points listed above, depending on background, skills and experience of the candidate we hire.
This is a part time or contract position. Estimated hours are about 20 hours per week. Pay is DOE.
Job Type: Contract