What if you could use your hardware, networking and system administration skills to improve the technology supporting signal analysis tools? With so much relying on complex systems, a skilled systems network administrator can be the difference that makes a project successful. We’re looking for a network administrator with expertise in Cisco and network implementation from bare metal switches and routers to production.
As a network administrator on our project, you’ll support the signals analysis tool suite software development environment and support tool development, testing, deployment, and version control. You’ll help customers overcome the challenges that come with tool creation and modernization. You’ll provide your customers insight into their network through monitoring and performance management. Your technical expertise will be vital as you evaluate and recommend new network technologies and design approaches to improve laboratory environment performance. Your experience and communication skills will come in handy as you guide your clients through migration planning and implementation. This is an opportunity to broaden your skillset into areas like virtualization. We focus on growing as a team, so you’ll share your expertise through leadership and mentoring as you help the team work through challenges and develop new methodologies. As a technical leader, you’ll identify new opportunities to modernize the network to help your customers meet their needs. Join our team and solve daily challenges as we improve signals analysis capabilities.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with Cisco routers and switches
- Experience with planning, designing and implementing network architectures or major network architecture upgrades
- Experience with optimizing and securing network components
- Experience with supporting the overall day-to-day management of a lab network and in-depth troubleshooting of a lab network
- Experience with documenting processes and procedures to be used by other network and system administrators, engineers and technical personnel
- Experience with performing provide system integration support
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree in Technology and 10 years of experience as a system administrator or with system engineering or 15 years of experience as a system administrator or with system engineering in lieu of a degree
- Security + CE Certification
- Experience with Windows, Linux, and Mac OS
- Experience with scripting
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.