If you are a Java Developer with multi-tier web applications development experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Compensation ($100K - $160K DOE) with a comprehensive benefits package!
- Work for the industry leader in Product Serialization and Traceability!
- Work with multiple leading edge technologies including IoT, Streaming Data, Big Data, and SaaS!
- Work for a profitable and well-funded startup with a great upside potential!
What You Will Be Doing
The software engineer is responsible for designing and writing code. This candidate will significantly contribute to the design, test, development/coding, and/or support of various software modules.
- Design software, write code, write unit test cases, test code and review code on a daily-basis.
- Develop/write software for the development of our products on a daily-basis
- Create/enhance scalable, high performance and fault-tolerant architectures
- Design complex and distributed software modules using Java/JEE, Streaming and Big Data technologies
- Design and enhance highly scalable, high performance and fault tolerant architectures across all tiers of the software and develop modules based on the architecture
- Integrate with IoT devices using a data ingestion pipeline that allows application of configurable real-time rules
- Write unit test cases, execute them and record results on a daily-basis
- Perform code reviews, provide feedback and oversee code corrections to ensure compliance with the development guidelines on a daily-basis
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies, especially open source technologies (e.g. Big Data), and how they might relate to our products
- Spend substantial time interfacing with the offshore team in India on a daily-basis. Provide critical and timely coordination between different US and India teams including development, QA, product management, professional services, operations and customer support.
What You Need for this Position
Must have 3 - 7 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Java/JEE experience
- Middle/business logic tier: Spring MVC, JEE 6+, etc.
- Data access tier: Hibernate, JDBC, MyBatis, jOOQ, SQL, etc.
- Application servers: JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, etc.
- RDBMS databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, etc.
- Software development tools (Eclipse)
- Build tools: Maven, Gradle, Ant, etc.
- Unit testing: JUnit or other unit test technologies
- Scrum tools: JIRA, SpiraTeam, Pivotal Tracker, Trello, Basecamp, Rally, Version One, etc.
- Streaming Data and Big Data experience: Spark, Flink, Beam, Heron, Storm, Kafka, ZooKeeper, HBase, Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Neo4J, InfiniteGraph, AWS, etc.
- IoT devices integration experience is a big plus
What's In It for You
- Work for the industry leader and innovative company
- Work for a profitable and well-funded startup with a great upside potential
- Work with multiple leading edge technologies including IoT, Streaming Data, Big Data and SaaS
- Excellent compensation ($100K - $160K base plus bonus and equity)
- Opportunity to join the core team at a relatively early stage and influence the company future
- Job satisfaction - you will be an important part of the company, and your contributions will have visibility all the way to the top and your contributions will have direct impact on the company's future
- 401K with employer match
- Pre-IPO stock options
So, if you are a Java Developer with multi-tier web applications development experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.