Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We're looking for a UI Designer to join Snap Inc! Working from our Venice, CA headquarters and closely with the Lenses team, you'll collaborate with engineers and designers to build highly engaging customer-facing products.
What you'll do:
- Work with designers and engineers to build creative tools and continue to grow the Lens Studio Platform
- Create UX designs and prototypes and UI mock-ups, including wireframes, flowcharts, visual mock-ups, etc.
- Collaborate with the development team to implement features for various projects and see your work come to life
- Establish best practices and methodologies on how designs are documented and communicated
- Partner with project management teams to help establish priorities based on project goals and user needs
- 2+ years of experience in UX/UI
- Expertise experience in creating UI mockups and final art in Sketch
- Proven portfolio of developed products
- 2+ years experience creating consumer-facing products
- Experience in creating functional mock-ups and interactive prototypes with Principle, Invision, Figma, or After Effects
- Someone who stays up-to-date with current design trends and methodologies
- Ability to organize, execute, and analyze direct and indirect usability testing sessions
- An expert communicator who can effectively communicate a design and vision through text, speech, and imagery
- Experience designing interfaces for web
- Experience in software development
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don't be shy and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org ( email@example.com ).