- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Office
As the Janitorial Account Manager, your primary challenge will be to execute 4M’s services with consistency. The Account Manager is responsible for supervising, coaching, and training janitorial workers, floor techs, and additional team members. They are the main point of contact for our clients, so excellent communication skills are a must. The Account Manager is responsible for ensuring all services are provided with the quality expected of 4M and completed on schedule.
The ideal candidate for 4M’s Janitorial Account Manager is a team player, and expected to join their custodians in cleaning the client’s facilities if needed. They are also equipped with a strong sense of urgency, as most issues must be resolved quickly and efficiently, and are comfortable with conflict resolution.
Essential duties of the position:
- Planning and preparing Janitor and custodian work schedules
- Establishing and implementing 4M operations standards
- Investigating and resolving complaints about service or equipment
- Maintaining accurate facilities records
- Promote and maintain a safe work environment
- Flexible schedule for days and evenings
- 3+ years’ experience in facility services management
- Labor & Supplies budgeting experience
- Microsoft Office applications experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Must pass background screening
- Must pass drug screening
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
- Reliable transportation preferred
- About 4M: 4M is a leading janitorial service and building maintenance provider since 1978 with over 3,000 team members and over 85 million square feet of space being cleaned. Our services provided include: janitorial services, floor maintenance programs, and overall building maintenance support. It is 4M’s mission to be the very best building solutions partner for our clients.
Criminal Background Check