George Gideon Auctioneers, Inc. is an On-Line Auction service located in Northwest Orange County.
We currently have a full-time position open for an experienced cashier, and inventory control with excellent customer service abilities.
· Cashiering and daily balancing skills (5 yrs. exp.)
· Receive payment by cash, check or wire
· Issue receipts, refunds, or change due to customers.
· Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
· Greet customers entering establishments.
· Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
· Calculate total payments received during a time period and reconcile this with total sales.
· Compute and record totals of transactions.
· Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
· Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins.
· Computer Data Entry skills (Word, Excel) (2 yrs. exp.)
· Multi-Line Phone skills (2 yrs. exp.)
Personal Traits Necessary:
· Detail Minded
· Team Player
· Positive Attitude
· Excellent interpersonal communication
· Ability to effectively manage your time and prioritize tasks
· Professional telephone etiquette
· Punctual and Self Reliant
· Dependable Transportation
· Bi-Lingual (Spanish) a plus
· Able to pass a background check
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.50 /hour
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Multi-line Phone Systems: 2 years (Preferred)
- Cashiering: 5 years (Required)
- Computer Data Entry: 2 years (Required)