We are actively seeking a Survey Party Chief with a minimum of five (5) years experience performing boundary, topographic and ALTA surveys and construction stakeout. This position is based out of our Mitchellville (Bowie), Maryland Office. The successful applicant must have good communication skills to direct the survey crew, discuss work with survey managers, and work with contractors and clients.
The prospective applicant must have a working knowledge of TDS/Survey Pro data collectors and using description codes to record field data. Experience with robotic instruments is a plus.
Most Party Chiefs are assigned a field truck for which they are responsible. This vehicle can be used for travel to and from work by the Party Chief; therefore the successful candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
Ben Dyer Associates, Inc. offers competitive salaries and benefits; including group medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, holidays, and retirement, and is an equal opportunity employer. Our survey crews also benefit by our policy that “if it rains, you still receive your pay.”
Job Type: Full-time
- performing boundary survey: 5 years (Required)
- Construction Stake Out Surveying: 5 years (Required)
- ALTA Survey: 5 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative