*Retention Bonus Offered*
Looking for a job that lets you work with dogs all day and offers you freedom?
Zoomin Groomin is a National Company with a very busy premium Mobile Grooming Service. We are seeking a candidate for grooming in our state of the art mobile grooming van, fully stocked with supplies and equipment. Our candidate will be reliable, prompt, have a strong work ethic, clean driving record and take charge attitude. Great customer service skills are key, and a passion for working with animals!
- We are looking for an experienced pet stylist
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Daily maintenance and care of work space
- Prior customer service experience
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Must love dogs!
- Preferential hiring for cat groomers!
- Preferential hiring for groomers with 3+ years of experience
- Competitive commission based on experience and qualifications
- Flexible schedule
- Training and support provided
- Generous tips!!
- Groom pets according to specific breed standards and customer preferences
- Bathe, dry, and brush pets
- Trim nails, clean ears, and perform other grooming tasks as needed
- Ensure the safety and well-being of pets during the grooming process
- Provide excellent customer service by addressing client concerns and answering questions
- Maintain a clean and organized grooming area
- Previous experience as a pet groomer is required (3+ years preferred)
- Knowledge of different dog breeds and their grooming requirements
- Ability to handle pets of all sizes and temperaments
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
- Excellent communication skills with both clients and team members
If you are passionate about working with animals and have a love for grooming, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our team of dedicated pet groomers!
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $350.00 - $600.00 per day
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brooklyn, NY: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person