SUMMARY Performs the basic tasks of pick, pack, ship, replenishment putaway, and returns scanning* with initial direction and training. Accountable for individual performance to standard and within a reasonable training period, contributing to team success. Progressively learn additional functions, moving toward the capability of performing multiple job functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary to fulfill optimum efficiency of this position.
- Performs the following tasks according to existing procedures, meeting accuracy and productivity targets: selects and counts product, verifies product information, replenishes stock locations, operates light pick, scans product*, and records inventory transactions.
- Maintains accuracy of 99.8% or higher by paying strong attention to detail.
- Operates computer terminal and RF unit and understands the basic functions of WMS.
- Reports issues and ideas to supervision and maintains a safe and clean work environment.
- Must be a team player, flexible, dependable, on time, and maintain a good attendance record.
- Cherry Picker, Reach Truck and Sit Down Forklift Experience is a PLUS
ESSENTIAL JOB SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- Operate a personal computer and required programs.
- Organize, prioritize, and control job responsibilities
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities and perform basic task work to meet deadlines.
- Perform basic math and alphabetizing functions
- Read and comprehend printed data/information, and data/information displayed on PC monitor.
- Recognize discrepancies in written/recorded data/information.
- Possess clear verbal communication and listening skills.
- Communicate effectively with management, coworkers and store staffs
- Possess good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Able to work with no or minimal supervision
- Understand and accurately follow policies, procedures and controls
- Work as scheduled to meet standards of company attendance policy
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $14.75 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)