Surgical Associates of the Mid-Cities is a General Surgery practice located in Grapevine, TX. Our practice has been serving the North Texas community for over 30 years. We are looking for an exceptional Office Manager to lead our team.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Directs day to day operations of Practice to include ongoing review and evaluation of operational issues. Recommends measures to improve performance and increase efficiency in the office including policy, budget and other practice related issues
- Human Resource management to include hiring, compensation & benefits, employee relations and compliance.
- Professional responsibility to include knowledge & leadership skills, ethical standards, staff motivation staff & continuing education. Initiates and facilitates staff meetings. Attends educational seminars and activities, which benefit the practice.
- Risk management to include corporate liability protection, physician malpractice, OSHA & CLIA compliance issues, patient safety, HIPAA compliance and patient satisfaction.
- Strategic planning and marketing management to include promoting practice and physicians in an effective manner to the public and referral sources.
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration is preferred. Appropriate experience may be substituted for educational requirements.
- 3+ years of experience in a healthcare or clinic setting is required.
- Prior leadership or management experience in a physician practice is highly preferred.
- Experience managing 4+ providers and 10+ staff is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical Office Management: 3 years