Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference and help build a system that will have a positive impact in the intelligence community? What if you could find a position that is tailor made for your mix of development, engineering, and communication skills? Efficient software development teams make the most of their time by limiting the activities that take developers away from writing their code. That’s why we need you, an experienced DevOps infrastructure engineer, to help us design and architect an automated Cloud infrastructure pipeline that shortens the time it takes to get new capabilities from development to production to support mission critical operations.
As a lead DevOps infrastructure engineer on our team, you’ll use your development experience to streamline our software development life cycle from development to production. You’ll lead efforts to incorporate open source tools, automation, Cloud resources, and Infrastructure as Code to cut down on tedious, boring tasks and free up the team’s developers to do what they do best – innovate. You’ll implement continuous integration and deployment to development, testing, and production environments. This is an opportunity to broaden your skill set into areas like agile development, chaos engineering, Cloud-based development, containerization, and serverless while developing software that will improve national security. As a technical leader, you’ll identify new opportunities to build software solutions and immutable architecture to help your customers meet their toughest challenges. Join our team as we build tools to transform the future of the intelligence community.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 7+ years of experience with developing CI/CD DevSecOps pipelines
- 5+ years of experience with designing, building, and implementing automation tools and Infrastructure as Code, including Ansible, CloudFormation, or Terraform
- 5+ years of experience in working with microservices and containerization, including orchestration, cluster management, and container storage, such as Docker, Kubernetes, and OpenShift
- Experience with deploying, configuring, and maintaining Linux flavor server systems in the Cloud
- Experience with scripting languages, including Python and Bash
- Experience with designing, developing, deploying, and testing in the AWS ecosystem or similar Cloud provider and tools, including EC2, S3, ELBs, RDS, networking or VPCs, security groups, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, and CloudFormation
- Experience with securing and hardening operating systems, applications, and containers with tools, including TwistLock, OpenScap, Nessus, or Fortify
- Active Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to obtain Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC Certification within 6 months of hire
- Experience with Serverless, including Lambda, API Gateway, Step Functions, and SAM
- Experience with chaos engineering and blue or green deployments
- Experience with application management and providing high availability and resilient solutions using clustering, failover, or other methods
- Experience with application performance analysis and monitoring, including ELK
- Experience with an Agile release methodology
- Knowledge of information assurance compliance for specified standards, including DoD STIGs and ICD 503
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph a plus
- Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC Certification
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect or Developer Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, CJ1, ID16, NSG1