The Inceptua Group is a global, dynamic and future-oriented service provider for the pharmaceutical industry. Inceptua has global operations within Clinical Trial Supplies, Clinical Services, Medicines Access as well as Commercial Products and Services. We recognize that investing in talented people creates value for our customers, our employees, our suppliers and the communities in which we live and work. Our success is based on the motivation, dedication and performance of our people. We strive to go the extra mile to achieve excellence in all our services.
For our current office in Hoboken, NJ, and future office in Manhattan, NY, we are seeking an:
for immediate start.
Inceptua Inc. is seeking an Administrative Director to supervise daily support operations of our company and execute the most efficient administrative procedures. The position requires an administrative director with, human resource, finance, administrative and pharmaceutical/quality (preferred) experience who is capable of managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. The candidate should be a natural problem-solver who likes to keep things organized and is always looking for the next way to help. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player with good problem-solving skills, strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and a service-oriented, positive, and calm attitude.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
General local administration
- Efficiently execute expense tracking and management
- Support the Global Legal department with the implementation of the Board’s directives
- Representation of Inceptua Inc. towards external stakeholders including governmental bodies
- Maintain and renew all necessary insurances for Inceptua Inc. and business compliance and continuity
- Manage digital and hardcopy files, e.g. for bookkeeping, insurances, licenses, QM-related documents and operation records
- Safely and securely store all important and confidential documents and passwords
- Knowledge, maintainence and application of office policies and procedures
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Provide support to accounting, including but not limited to: processing incoming invoices and ensure the on-time approval by the verifiers, prepare credit card and out-of-pocket expenses and obtain approval from Controlling, and manage petty cash
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Manage local budget in conjuction with the Global Finance Department
- Actively monitor cash flow on the company's bank accounts, approve outgoing payments, apply for intercompany loans, if required
- Coordinate the accountants to make tax payments and filings accordingly
- Control the assigned cost budget, and obtain approvals for overhead expenses from the Global Finance Department
- Acts as a local representative of the Global Quality Department and executes written and oral communication in collaboration with the Global Quality Department
- Acts as local primary point of contact for the state Boards of Pharmacy, FDA and any other official bodies for any regulatory and quality related topics
- Possess basic knowledge of Quality Management Systems and current Pharmaceutical Regulation
- In conjuction with the Global Quality Department and, where required in conjunction with the local Responsible Person/ Designated Representatives, maintains compliance with conditions of Wholesale Distribution Authorization and Good Distribution Practice (GDP)
- Supports local quality activities, filing and training as well as adherence of the local team to GDP compliance
- Handles license renewals and periodic authority reporting, in coordination with the Global Quality Department
- Ensures that all state licenses are displayed in the facility
- Participate and support internal as well as external audits, when they are conducted in the US Office and the Administrative Director participation is specifically required by the Auditor (s)
- Possess knowledge of Human Resource principles and practices and current labor laws and regulations.
- Organize and execute, in conjuction with Global HR and IT Support, the onboarding process of new hires, including ADP portal training, alarm system, emergency exits etc.
- Ensure the adherence to local legislation, including but not limited to taxes, transfer pricing, filing, employment law, health and safety at work, data protection
- handover protocols, employee attendance, renewals of HR-related insurances as agreed with the global HR functions.
- In conjunction with HR coordinator plan office events including annual holiday party, annual staff retreat, staff recognition activities
- Execute the responsibilities according to lawful and ethical standards
- Execute the responsibilities with adherence to global Inceptua processes and standards, including but not limited to recruitment processes, expense, payroll, filing, accounting standards, common infrastructure and IT systems
- Work on joint projects with staff across the Inceptua Group
- Work closly and coordinate with Global Office Managers
- Suggestions for improvement that benefit the Administration department, Inceptua Inc. as well as the entire Inceptua Group
- You hold a University degree in a related subject (legal or commercial background preferred)
- You have at least 5 years prior experience in a similar position
- Proven management experience
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- You are highly skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Outlook required.;
- You have excellent communication skills both written and oral; strong organizational, listening and interpersonal skills;
- You are excellent organizer with strong administration skills
- You Possess knowledge of Quality systems and current Pharmaceutical Regulation
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- You are business fluent in English and have experience in a multinational company
- You are IT savvy
- You have strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- You are commercially minded, and solution driven
- You must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization domestically and internationally in a professional manner;
- You must be able to work well under pressure, multitask and prioritize work assignments to meet deadline; must be able to work independently and be a team player.
- You have a 'nothing beneath you' mentality and are willing to pitch in anywhere and everywhere
This position is full-time and we offer a competitive salary. Our company is home to employees from various backgrounds that speak a range of languages. If you have a forward-thinking attitude and are ready to go the extra mile with us, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your application, including a CV and cover letter in English to: recruitment (@) inceptua.com
Attachments should be in PDF format and you should indicate where you found this posting.
Job Type: Full-time