What is the job?
We are looking for a Full Stack WordPress Developer who has Front-End JS, CSS, and Back-End PHP skills. Our ideal developer is someone who can problem solve and create solutions. And here's the big one... We heavily utilize Divi, so you MUST have Divi experience.
What experience is needed to do the job?
- WordPress Front-End and Back-End Development Experience
- WP Hooks, Actions, Filters, and Custom Post Types
- PHP, HTML, JS and CSS
- WooCommerce is required
- Real Divi Builder Experience (Elementor is a plus, but not required)
- Other tools that we use: ACF, Pods, Formidable Forms (with Views), Search and Filter Pro, Custom Layouts
This position is for a Full Stack Developer with backend PHP experience, if you only have front-end experience, this position will not be a fit.
One more thing to note: We work on a lot of custom projects, so relying on plugins isn't an option.
How much will you be expected to work?
We generally have around 20-30 hours a week of work. At times, this fluctuates and can be more or less. However, we need a reliable developer who can commit at least 20 hours or more.
The ideal candidate will be available to work during the daytime (Eastern Standard Time), Monday - Friday. And we have a daily morning meeting at 10 AM Eastern Time which all contractors are expected to attend.
About our company
We're a pretty chill place to work for.
- We're located in Toledo, OH, and are a lively bunch.
- There are always projects and work going on and it's kind of a high-paced environment when it comes to working. So we expect you to be able to think on your feet, but also, know when to ask for help.
- We don't care where you live because this is a remote position. (This position is only for US applicants.)
- We have a daily stand-up at 10 AM EST so expect to make that meeting daily.
- We also believe in a team-centered atmosphere, so being able to work with others is required.
- Our expectation is that you're a good communicator and will stay in constant contact with the team as you work throughout the day.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- WordPress Development: 3 years (Required)
- Actual Divi Builder: 2 years (Required)
- CSS and JS: 3 years (Required)
- PHP & MySQL: 3 years (Required)
- WooCommerce: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote