The NDT Level III is directly responsible for and shall have sufficient technical knowledge and skills for the training, oversight,examination and certification of NDT Level I, II and III personnel in the following methods:
- Ultrasonic Testing (contact),
- Magnetic Particle Testing (wet & dry),
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (group 1),
- Alloy Identity,
- Dimensional Testing
- Visual Testing.
As directed by the Lead NDT Level III, the NDT Level III shall:
- Develop, qualify and approve procedures; establish and approve techniques; interpret codes, standards, specifications and procedures and designate the particular NDT methods, techniques and procedures used.
- Assist with NDT Operations for which qualified and assigned, interpret, evaluate results in terms of existing codes, standards and specifications.
- Establish techniqes and to assist in establishing acceptance riteria when none are otherwise available.
- Possess a current ASNT Level III NDT Certification in Ultrasonic, Magnetic Particle and Liquid Penetrant Testing.
- Willing and capable of completing and passing a written and operational examination for MIL-STD-2132 NDT Level III Examiner Certification.
- US Citizenship required.
Additional Manufacturing Engineer Benefits:
- Profit Sharing
- Company Paid Life & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Training Programs
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Quality assurance: 1 year (Required)
- ASNT Level III NDT certification? (Preferred)
Work Location: In person