You know the secret to a successful project is tracking the balance between resources and performance. You can look at metrics, identify risk indicators, and plan changes to keep the project within budget and on time while achieving goals successfully. What if you could use those project analysis skills to make a difference in Central America? We have an opportunity for a project analyst to join our team as we assist a partner nation's maritime forces with improving the maintenance and logistics operations that support the operational readiness of their fleet.
On our team, you’ll monitor cost, schedule, and performance through the application of technical expertise and daily interactions with the partner nation. The real power of project analysis comes from communication, so you’ll provide technical advice on maintaining the safe, operational status of all US government-donated and partner nation-purchased patrol vessels to the partner nation's maritime forces and make experience-based recommendations for improvement to project leadership. We focus on growing as a team, so you’ll share your expertise with other analysts through leadership and mentoring. This is a chance to use your analysis skills while expanding your project management experience. Join us and make sure our international maritime project stays on-time and within budget as we improve the maintenance and logistics operations of our partner nation.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 15 years of experience with maritime maintenance procedures, maintenance management, repairs, and supply at the unit- or intermediate-level, including training in the US Coast Guard (USCG) or Navy Port Engineering Program, Army Maintenance Management Course, Maintenance Leaders Course, Joint Logistics Course, logistics and life cycle management, supply chain management, or Logistics Readiness Officer work
- 15 years of experience with working in a maintenance organization, including supervising individuals performing maintenance tasks or conducting maintenance training
- 5 years of experience with management in an organization supporting military maritime maintenance, repair, and logistics operations
- 5 years of experience with working in Latin America
- Experience with relationship management
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in both English and Spanish
- Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- 15+ years of experience in engineering with the USCG, Navy, or Merchant Marines
- Experience with service aboard US Coast Guard, US Navy, or other military command vessels or in service ashore in a supervisory role position overseeing vessel maintenance
- Experience with working as a security assistance team (SAT) team chief or SAT member preferred
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree
- USCG Third Assistance Engineer License or related license
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
Consulting at Booz Allen means empowering you to provide your customers with the best support. With a consulting career at Booz Allen, you can expect:
- a large business consulting community
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
We have opportunities that provide stability while offering variety, so you can find the right fit for your career — and your life. You’ll also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Consulting University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite courses, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success. With contracts across the globe in multiple industries, no matter where you want to go with your consulting career, we have the path the takes you there.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.