- Company car provided for full time RN Home Health Case Manager!
- Deliver treatments and perform assessments where patients want to be - in their home
- Participate in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, family, and caregiver(s).
- Communicate with physicians involved in the plan of care and other health care practitioners
- Supervise paraprofessional team members
- One - Two (2) years of current nursing experience preferred
- IV skills and/or wound care experience helpful; re-training provided
- Health benefits, paid time off, and 401-K
Job Type: Full-time
- Registered Nursing: 1 year (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)