Sauchik & Giyaur, P.C. is a boutique law firm with a unique focus on representing clients in the healthcare industry. We have an immediate opening for a Receptionist who will act as the initial and primary point of contact for the attorneys, clients and guests who visit or contact the Firm's New York Office. The Receptionist will also provide office services support for the office.
- Provides outstanding customer service
- Serves as the primary contact for the Firm's attorneys and their clients and guests: greets and directs visiting attorneys, clients and guests
- Screens and directs incoming calls and takes messages as appropriate
- Provides back up office services support such as conference room set ups, maintaining supply areas, running daily mail, and making photo copies, among other clerical and administrative duties
- Maintains kitchen and beverage supplies
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Russian language is a plus
Benefits: Health Insurance; 401K; 2 weeks paid vacation per year.
Sauchik & Giyaur P.C. provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Work Location: One location