Job Title: ADP Infrastructure Engineer
Security Clearance Minimum Level: Top Secret with SSBI, Top Secret/Special Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) preferred
Required Certifications: DoD 8570 IAT Level II CND Analyst certification
Education: Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent experience
Schedule: Day Shift.
Telecommuting Ability: No
Overview : The Active Defense & Prevention (ADP) Infrastructure Engineer will support a Joint Services Provider (JSP) program that provides a full range of information technology products, services, solutions, and customer support. The program performs a wide variety of cybersecurity services and functions that are required to assure the operational, physical, and information security posture. The scope includes End Point Security, Network Security, and Incident Handling.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 2+ years experience as a shift lead in a Security Operations Center (SOC) with strong leadership, accountability skills in a NOC environment.
- 2+ years' of experience deploying various network defense tools (such as IDS, IPS, Packet Capture, Flow, Session, SEIM, Proxy, Web Content Filtering, and SSL Decryption).
- Provide tier 1, tier 2, tier 3 level monitoring, alerting, ticket creation, and escalation.
- 2 years' experience with problem analysis, case creation, triage, and escalation for security alerts and incidents.
- Must haveability to implement, administer, configure, troubleshoot and maintain network security devices.
- Must haveexperience with researching and fielding new and innovative technology.
- Experience with and knowledge of Arcsight / Splunk.
- Knowledge of modern solution development techniques and test principles, processes, and procedures.
- Knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices related to demonstration, pilot, and test management and operations.
- Successful track record of delivering on time and within budget on large and complex projects.
- Experience with modern “cloud” technologies such as infrastructure as a service, platform as a service, and software as a service.
- Expert-level knowledge of industry-accepted standards and best practices related to demonstration, pilot, and test management and operations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $140,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- shift lead in SOC environment: 2 years (Required)
- deploying various network defense tools: 2 years (Required)
- working escalation, traigae security alertsand incidents: 2 years (Required)
- Top Secret clearance (Required)
- CEH (Required)
- Security+ CE (Required)