- High School Diploma or GED
Position is responsible for basic manual labor, using a forklift to load pipe onto slings and conveyor belt and inspecting product loads and moving levers. This position is also responsible for operating the overhead traveling crane to lift, retrieve, and divert product materials and hang slings and operate overhead traveling crane to put materials and finished product into designated place.
- Using common hand tools for a variety of industrial applications.
- Moving levers or controls that operate lifting devices, such as forklifts, lift beams with swivel-hooks, hoists, or elevating platforms, to load, unload, transport, or stack material.
- Understanding the load capacity when using hang slings.
- Inspecting product load for accuracy and safely move it around the facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
- Position lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, or boxes and secure material or products for transport to designated areas.
- Handling overhead crane signals/gestures. Gestures must be clear and accurate and whistling signals must be loud and clear.
- Manually or mechanically loading or unloading materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars, lifting devices, or other transport vehicles.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- General Labor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Drivers License (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Preferred)