**Only for residents in the USA**
Job location in Montreal, Canada
NO CONSULTANTS PLEASE
As a member of a mobile game production team, your main mission is to increase the quality of the work pipeline and therefore the quality of the deliverables of the course of the whole development cycle. You must work with both QA and programmers, exercising initiative to identify issues, work within constraints, analyze both game features and pipelines, propose and implement methods, and then design and implement tools to improve the pipeline. Therefore understanding the creative (design/art) integration tools and processes is a must, the end goal being the implementation of methods and tools that eliminate the potential for human error during content creation, data implementation and asset integration.
Under the leadership of the lead QA & lead programmer of a game project, you will need to confirm the priorities of your tasks to ensure an alignment and be able to make flexible judgement calls based on unpredicted events.
- Implement/Maintain tools that facilitate the speed and accuracy of the QA tests: Cheats, Debug text, Data sandboxing, Test automation
- Work with QA team to establish better "time to results" procedures
- Advise and support QA Team on logging/debugging best practices for better bug reporting: Breadcrumb implementation, Improve logging,Crash/ANR monitoring systems
- Research and evangelize CI/CD methodologies on the project
- Participate in the Technical documentation guidelines and writing on the project
You must have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with C#
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a video game environment
- Experience with binary generation pipelines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills in both English and French
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, to accept directions, and to handle multiple tasks in parallel
- Work well in cooperation with other members of a team either creative or technical
We’re even more interested if you have the following skills:
- Experience with tool development (python, java, etc..)
- Knowledge of QA test pipelines and methodologies
- Knowledge of QA automation (tools, frameworks, pipelines)
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 13 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded «Canada’s best game maker » by Apple, and “Best Place to Work 2018” by gamesindustry.biz !
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55.00 - $67.00 per hour
- Binary generation pipelines: 1 year (Required)
- C#: 3 years (Required)
- Video Game Environment: 2 years (Required)
- Unity: 1 year (Required)