Saint Louis,Missouri,United States 6J7BP1
The Health Management Integration Systems team, part of Government Health Management Systems in the Boeing Global Services Digital Aviation & Analytics organization, is looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer. The engineer will be part of an agile team supporting the development of F-15 maintenance debrief solutions. The software engineer will work closely with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, development team, Program Managers, and other internal and external stakeholders to meet requirements of our F-15 customers.
- Work in agile team environment to develop, test and deploy software
- Write clean, scalable code
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of product
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Perform code reviews
- Stay current on new technologies and best practices
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Typical Education & Experience:
Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
- Bachelor's degree: Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry
- 1+ year object orientated development experience
- Familiarity with Wix, and software configuration management systems
- Experience with Web Services and Windows Forms
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- Experience with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- User interface development using XAML
- Experience with RESTful API’s using .NET Core or ASP.NET MVC
- Experience working in an Agile/iterative development and design process
- Knowledge with hardware and network setup is a plus
- Willingness to adapt and evolve to technology changes
Yes, 10 % of the Time Digital Aviation & Analytics Individual Contributor No No Standard United States; The Boeing Company