At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese's and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants has an immediate opening at our Corporate Support Center based in Irving, TX for a Director, Investor Relations to join our driven, results-oriented team.
Reporting to the CFO, the Investor Relations Director is responsible for the development and implementation of the Company’s investor relations program. This individual will build relationships with the investment community, communicate the company's strategies and actions, manage the company’s pool of current and potential investors, and understand and report aspects of valuation of the company’s shares in the public market. The successful candidate will become a primary spokesperson for the Company and will work in partnership with the CEO, CFO and other senior leaders to develop and drive a comprehensive investor relations narrative, program and plan. It is critical that the Director has strong relationships with the sell-side and buy-side analyst community, develops strong relationships directly with institutional investors and is seen as a “go to” spokesperson for investors.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in support of restaurant services and operations. Delivers Support Center Objectives, including: "If you are not serving the Guest, serve someone who is."
- Position will be a primary Investor Relations point of contact for analysts and investors - current and prospective.
- Oversee and analyze sell side analyst financial models for accuracy, trends and key issues or expectations.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive investor relations plan that includes establishing and coordinating investor relations calendar and conference and non-deal roadshow schedules and logistics, monitoring stock trading and ownership trends, targeting new investors and analyst coverage and monitoring research on the company, its competitors and its peer group.
- Direct the coordination and planning for investor events.
- Responsible for first-level response to analysts and investors regarding the company, financial results, guidance and key business activities.
- Oversee industry trend monitoring and relationship to company position.
- Develop and implement investor targeting programs to identify and seek out interest and investment from good-fit institutional investors.
- Leads the IR effort to find, support, and encourage prospective investors by broadening awareness and interest through conferences, presentations, meetings, media, and mailings.
- Collaborates with the legal and finance staff on SEC filing preparation, especially MD&A content
- Partners with other departments on the creation and distribution of all company news releases and publications.
- Owns and maintains the company’s disclosure policy and manages website IR section and content.
- Support CEO and CFO with IR strategy and planning, and from time to time, Corporate Development financial analysis and modeling.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline required; master’s degree desirable.
- 8+ years experience in investor relations, finance, planning and development for a public company or institutional investment organization.
- 5+ years of complex financial modeling and analysis, as well as buy-side or sell-side experience.
- Chartered Financial Analysis
- Strong financial and investment analysis skills required, including complex financial modeling and experience with buy/sell side or institutional investment firms.
- Ability to review financial, market, analyst reports and materials prepared by others for factual correctness and key conclusions/accuracy
- Multi-site business experience
- Strong and existing relationships with sell-side and buy-side analyst community
- Experience with Corporate Development financial analysis and business valuation preferred.
- Excellent public presentation capabilities in front of internal and external audiences of all sizes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, superior intellect, and an outstanding ability to communicate using these qualities and skills.
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend; twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour day, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
For over 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining/entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of 605 Chuck E. Cheese's stores located in 47 states and 14 foreign countries/territories, and a system of 149 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy! CEC is a “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” employer.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or based on any other federal, state or local protected class. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.